Announcing the BCLC Financial Development Certificate—a program of the BCLC Finance Committee for all BCLC students
Join fellow BCLC students to learn about the basics of financial literacy in a 5-part series of presentations made by BCLC students, RA’s, and BUS alumni. Select Sundays at 7pm in BUS Room 202.
- 9/18—Practical Money Skills with Brian Chung ’17 Finance
- 10/2—Understanding Financial Jargon with Stephen Mwangi ’18 Finance
- 10/16—Research is King! Knowing Where and How to Look for Up to Date Financial Info with Joel Thomas ’19 Finance
- 10/23—Starting to Invest…Taking Your First Steps with Todd Massedge ’13 Finance
- 11/6—Making Sense of Key Financial Data with Joel Thomas ’19 Finance
Register for all of these events by following this link!